Políticas de Cookies
ABOUT THESE COOKIES POLICIES
We have written and organized these policies in a simple and accessible way precisely so that you can understand what we do with your personal data.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
They are small text files that the sites and apps you use send to your device in order to identify it. They allow you to remember certain information about your visit and make subsequent visits easier. They serve eg. to remember your language, time zone and products consulted, among other issues. In fact, sometimes cookies are also used so that you do not have to enter your password as often during a session.
For us, these technologies are very important. They allow us to recognize you as a user, learn about your habits and behaviors and even improve our services (later we detail the specific use we give each one). And although the lemon.me is accessible without the need for cookies to be activated, you should bear in mind that their deactivation could limit the use of certain services or prevent their proper functioning as certain functions cannot be executed.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Sometimes, the use or exploitation of cookies could be considered personal data processing. That is why, except in cases where they are essential for browsing the site, the processing of personal data will only be legitimized with your prior and informed consent.
Therefore, if you do not agree with these conditions, or have any questions about the scope of these Cookies Policies or the Privacy Statement that is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions (and can be found at the bottom of the site), we ask that you not continue to use the site; and we invite you to write to us at DPO@LEMON.MEso that we can improve our services.
HOW TO WITHDRAW/MANAGE YOUR CONSENT
Once you accept (consent) to these policies, we will use the cookies detailed below. You can modify or withdraw your consent at any time you wish, but keep in mind that some of the cookies used (especially technical ones) are necessary to provide you with certain services and therefore you cannot deactivate them.
You can manage your consent in relation to cookies by writing to DPO@LEMON.ME, and we will take your request.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST
While browsing a site you can find cookies inserted directly by the owner of the site, and also with cookies inserted by third parties. Below we detail the different types of cookies that exist.
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE:
- Techniques. They are those that allow navigation through the site and the use of the different services that exist there. For example, identify a session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out a purchase process, manage a payment, use security tools, enable dynamic content (such as an animation), etc.
- Customization. They are those that allow remembering certain preferences of a user. For example, the language, the appearance of the content according to the type of browser, the region, the time zone, etc.
- Analysis. They are those that allow the behavior of the users of the site to be measured, including the impact of the advertisements. The ultimate purpose of these cookies is to introduce improvements based on the information obtained.
- Behavioral Advertising. They are those that allow the measurement of user behavior through the continuous observation of their browsing habits and the development of specific profiles, in order to show them advertising based on the latter. The rejection of the use of these cookies prevents the display of personalized advertising that could be of interest, but does not block the display of generic advertising.
ACCORDING TO THE ORIGIN:
- Own. They are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the site and since the service is provided.
- From Third Parties. They are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the site, but by another entity that also processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO PERMANENCE:
- Session. They are those designed to collect and store data while the user is on a site. These cookies are removed from the user's device when the session expires or the browser is closed.
- Persistent. They are those that remain stored on the user's device even when they leave the site. In these cases, the data may be processed during the period of time defined by whoever develops the cookie.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
Below, we detail the cookies we use on the site, with their origin, purpose and permanence:
- _ga_# (lemon.me). Analysis. Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users and maintain session status (2 years).
-_ga (lemon.me). Analysis. Google Analytics cookie used to measure visitors, sessions and campaigns and also perform analytical reports on the site. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors (2 years).
- _gid (lemon.me). Analysis. Google Analytics cookies. Stores and updates a unique value for each page visited and is used to count and track page views (1 day).
- _gat_gtag_UA_# (lemon.me). Analysis. Google Analytics cookies. This cookie is used to throttle requests. (1 minute).
- wp-wpml_current_language (wiki.lemon.me). Analysis. Stores the current language (Session).
HOW TO DEACTIVATE/DELETE COOKIES
As we have already told you, you can manage your consent in relation to cookies at any time. In any case, keep in mind that you can also block and/or delete cookies from your browser (desktop and/or mobile).
In this sense, we suggest you visit the site www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-manage-and-delete-cookies, where you will find information on how to manage cookies in the main browsers (remember that we do not manage that site).
HOW WE NOTIFY CHANGES IN THESE POLICIES
As we always seek to improve our services, these Cookies Policies may be updated. Therefore, we recommend that you periodically visit this page to be aware of changes. However, if we make material changes that require your consent, we will post the update and notify you by email so you can be aware.
If you still have doubts about their scope when reviewing these Policies, we invite you to write to us at DPO@LEMON.ME so that we can improve.